Home » Employer ID Number

Every employer or self-employed worker doing business in the Marshall Islands should apply for an EIN before the start of its business operation.

Requirements before an EIN is issued by MISSA:

  • Copy of valid passport
  • Photo ID of the owner
  • Detailed sketch of business/office location
  • Corporate charter, if applicant is a corporation
  • Foreign Investment Business License (FIBL), if applicant is a foreigner
  • Copy of latest Gross Receipts Tax (GRY return, if applicant has paid already
  • Payment of application fee: $20 if corporation; $10 if government/private; and $5 if domestic/self-employed
  • Applicant must fill up an application for EIN